Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Journey to Healing...Surprise Me God

My Journey to Healing...

"They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD."
Psalm 112:7 TNIV


Life is full of Surprises that are not what we anticipate...yet God is present in the unthinkable circumstances of our lives if we keep our eyes and ears of faith wide open. I will continue to pray the prayer, "Surprise Me God."

I will blog this journey on our website at www.princeofpeacechurch.org on the Senior Pastor's page.
I ask for your prayers for my family and me as we do this journey to healing.


April 27, 2008

On Thursday, after 3 days of tests at the Mayo Clinic it was determined that I have a Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I will be having surgery on Tuesday April 29th in Rochester. I would ask for your prayers as we begin the process of healing.


April 22, 2008

Friday I was diagnosised with a lymphoma and am in the process of determining what type and treatment. I am at the Mayo Clinic this week as necessary. I will keep you informed as I learn more. I ask for your prayers for my family and me as we do this new journey in our lives.

Pastor Tedd

No comments: