Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yeay God

So this is coming to and end. But its seriously been amazing.
I tried out for drum major tonight and I still have a TON of hw that I need to do really well with, but I'm really optomistic that God will help me.
I had another amazing step forward with relationships tonight. Eddy and I talked in the car on the way to my house and then I forgot my backpack at school so we had to drive all the way back (its like 15 min) and we really bonded, which is always an amazing thing to do with someone no matter how good of friends you are or how well you know them.
Well, I've got a lot of real chemical bonding to study for.
Wish me luck!!! (on drum major and all my tests)
God Bless,
Jackie

1 comment:

rarejule said...

I was drum majorette back in my day... I hope you got it!!