Friday, February 29, 2008

To my surprise

The last few days has been a challenge. By continueing to say the prayer, surprise me God, I felt as if everything God was going to do was great, as usual. Well...SURPRISE.....just when you think all is going good, a curve ball comes your way, and you are forced to search inside for patience and guidance, that only God can give. I ask if this is why God surprises us not only with all the great things and people in my life, but with the many things that keep me grounded and focused, to know truly what is important, and that is Gods unconditional love for me.
There have also been so many people who have surprised me by talking about their faith and the difficulty they have had in their lives...while having their teeth cleaned......God only knows how we touch on these subjects. And yes I do understand most of what people say even while cleaning thier teeth. It is truly a language of its own. :) I will continue to trust that God will not surprise me with anything I can't handle.....To God be the glory! Peace Sue

No comments: