Monday, March 10, 2008

30 days of Journey - Eyes wide open!

The past thirty days slipped by so quickly. I don't think I will stop for awhile. The little prayer Surprise Me God has been a strong reminder of how much I need God in my everyday, walk around world. I hear about coincidence, chance or fate in conversations. I have begun to introduce "surprise" into those conversations. It is interesting the looks one gets...Surprise what?

I am considering a personal blog for myself...I guess you might call it a "journal". I find that the recording of the day and its events has huge implications for my prayer life. I find the words of Scripture "...keep on being filled with the spirit..." come alive in a new and fresh way. Even in the midst of struggle and discouragement over the past 30 days...there were surprises. I found that my "physical and spiritual eyes" were opened wide in a new way. Thank you God.

I am looking forward to Wednesday night's Surprise Party/Mentoring Celebration/Lenten Service. I have enjoyed this journey and Lent has been a "transformation time" as it is intended to be in our lives. Praise God.

Pastor T

No comments: