Wednesday, March 12, 2008

since feb.15 to march 12

hay you guys i know that i haven't bloged for a little while but i've been busy. since feb. 15 i've seen things that were good and bad surprises from God to me. this surprises have helped me in a way and some just hurt my heart cause a fellow boy scout lost his mother which happened to be my 7th grade mentor and a friend. God has also sent me warnings about my grades telling me to bring them before they hurt me. then there is this girl that comes into the picture and my world turns upside down for the both of us and she has brought me out of the gloomy days that i had and i brought her out of her bad days. it's like God had us meet so that we can be there to support each other when we need it most. ever since god sent her to me and sent me to her my life has changed and i've seen more things in life that i probally wouldn't have seen. so ya this 30 day faith journey had helped me more than i expected. also it helped me understand God more and i saw this in mentoring. to another surprise is that i thoguht that jackie would do most of the talking and teach me through her thoughts but i ended up doing most of the talking and speaking my mind to her which i taught myself about God and she just guided me. i thought that i going to be taught by jackie inside teaching myself. if i can do this again i would in a heart beat.

No comments: