Monday, March 10, 2008

Retiree Speaks

OK, this is my second attempt to post to the Surprise Me God website. My first attempt about a week ago is out there in the blogisphere somewhere. So hopefully this one will work. The first time I went to the Surprise Me God site was to read what our granddaughter had written which Pastor Tedd had quoted in his sermon that Sunday. Well I not only read what our granddaughter had written, I read all the other postings since the inception of the website. I am impressed by the openness, thoughts and feelings expressed by members, the tugging at my heart strings and I can identify with the writer's struggles and insights as to how God Works in our lives. Pastor Tedd, I hope that there is some way this site can be continued because I feel it is very worthwhile. I especially enjoy Pastor Tedd's postings which are right from the heart. I'm now going back to read the other postings of the past week. Right now my biggest concern is the financial situation at POP and the $80,000 deficit, so Surprise Me God.
Ron Welde

No comments: