Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wonderful Sunday

This Sunday when the sun is shining and a little chill is in the air...ok a lot of chill is in the air....It warms my heart to know that there are so many surprises under our roof at Prince of Peace. A special friend asking how I am doing and wants to wish my daughter Mary congrats in her new job here in Minneapolis. Two beautiful babies being baptised....and the calmness that over came them both as Pastor Ted, carried them and prayed for them....and also prayed for their families.
A warm smile, a special hello.....and a little razzing.....This is the place that God has started this special experiment, and I hope we will all continue asking God Surprise Me. It has really opened me up to observe more....be a little more patient....and just to be quiet, still and to know that God is in control. I have urged my friends to try this and to let me know what they discover.......the possibilities are endless.....Peace Sue

No comments: