Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catch up Time

Where do I begin......The last few days has been a blurr but great. Enjoying special time with my husband on Monday, furniture shopping....but just the two of us with no schedule, no expectations of time, time to keep connected. Then off to ALPHA. Jim and I were both sceptical of this bible study... 10 weeks? Every Monday? but the draw for Jim at first, was the fact that our friend Luke would be providing the food.....that was the first decieding factor. The surprise of all of this, yes, the food is great, but we have really enjoyed Alpha. Our small group has been so great. We have non members, new faces and very familiar faces,and adults of all ages. I am so touched by the warmth and love that has been created with in this group. We all feel so comportable with each other, even though we bring different ideas and thoughts to the table. We have cried with each other and laughed also sat in silence as we ponder what God is trying to tell us. I am so thanksful to the Alpha team for making this possible. Jim and I have been in the same small group and it has been great to spend time in the word with him. Even though the concept of Alpha is to get back to the simple topics, who is Jesus...how do we pray?.....every person should experience this. It has helped me to simplify my journey with Jesus. The simple fact that he loves ME....he died for ME.....he continues to forgive ME.... he keep surprising ME..... WOW....keep asking, surprise me God.... Peace Sue

No comments: