Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 14

The morning was interrupted by phone calls to Medicare to help resolve a reimbursement problem for my Father. I anticipated long wait times and less than helpful service reps when I started the process. I made 2 calls, one to Deb and another to Christina. Both could not have been more helpful or understanding. I was humbled and surprised that this process didn't take all morning. In fact when I requested that a certain process be terminated in the billing cycles for my Father, Christina said she would be able to correct it. Low and behold she said the following, "I appears that the crossover has been terminated on 2/12/08." Say what? Yes, it's all taken care of...Surprise. Now I don't know where Deb and Christina are in their lives but they were wonderful servant hearted people ready to help solve our problem. I strive to live in that way but find myself coming up short many times. It was a gentle reminder of how we should work together to make this a better world for others. God’s working on me all the time.

We had Council tonight and dealt with the on going ministry of leadership of our church family. I was impressed with the heart of these women and men for their church family and the world around us. They are going to be a very good leadership team. God was working in the group as we discussed issues and made plans for the future. They are sincere and faithful Christ followers wanting the best for the whole family. I sensed that they didn't want to leave anyone out of the realm of the ministry we offer. They problem solved by getting on the solution side quickly. I was blessed by the whole night even though it was hard work. God is working in and through each of the team and we will be well served in 2008.

Pastor T

1 comment:

Revolution Blog said...

God bless you kate! You are an amazing person....and yes God love YOU!