Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 2 and 3

Oh how the days fly by and we forget to notice even the very simple surprises God gives us. As I reflect back on the past two days, which seem a blurr, I remember many simple things, a smile, a warm hug and having a nice conversation with a co-worker whom I haven't had time to converse with for some time.
This Surprise me God idea is awesome. It has given me a sense of inner peace, after I say my small prayer in the morning, I smile. I am again amazed how God lifts us up each day even after such a simple request. I am constantly learning how God carries me through each and every day, with out me even noticing. So now with this small daily prayer I am starting to become uniquely aware of the simple things, and saying thanks. I ask why do we think that a suprise has to be grand.....?
One more nice surprise was attending the Preachers in sneakers game last night after the Timberwolves game.....Luke is a great player! Gods peace Sue

No comments: