Thursday, February 7, 2008

Surprise!

And its begun, our quest for God to surprise us. It's very interesting, like Natalia said, I seem to be looking for surpirses. Not much of a surprise, then, is it?

The only story I have so far is from yesterday, the first day. I worked until midnight the previous night, so by the time I was in bed it was already Wednesday. Now, I know that we are supposed to pray in the mornings, but I thought I'd give it a shot before I went to bed, just to get a head start. Technically, it WAS the beginning of the 30 days.
To understand the next part of this, you must also know that I have over 950 songs on my iPod. When my alarm goes off in the morning, it picks one song from that list to wake me up. And to my surprise, it picked Peace by the Robbie Seay Band. What a great way to start our little experiment.

"The winds are blowing strong. God of Heaven come."

I'm really excited for this season of Lent, to see what God can do in all of us!

Until next time, God Bless!

Robert Coder

No comments: