Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Surprise me!

I was asked to post a blogg??? a what??? to tell you how God suprises me? little old me??
This is a wonderful way to share how my God works in my life, and suprises me.

Tonight I have to say was first a surprise to be able to attend Ash Wednesday service, because due to my job I have been unable to come. So when my schedule changed...( #one surprise) I rushed out of work and arrived at church a little late.! It was awesome to see all the people and participate in this service.

Then during communion several people I have not seen for a while, tapped me on the shoulder to say Hi ( # 2 suprise.)
It was great to see these people who have been a part of my life. God truly suprsied me with reuniting me with these old friends and placing a huge smile on my face and warmth in my heart.
I am excited to see what God has in store for me tomorrow.......he only knows :) Gods peace Sue

No comments: