Sunday, March 2, 2008

Waiting

Anticipating a surprise...... One of our children is expecting some major job change news, wheather it be good or not so good, I find myself having butterflies in anticipation. I ask myself is this right??? Or Am I trying to control the outcome and not let God plan for her? I have asked God to guide her and her decisions, but I hope for an outcome that is better for me....to have her closer. I miss her and want to be able to do more things with her. But I feel I am being the guide not the guided.! So as I have said this prayer so many times.....I still struggle to accept that God has total control over my life. He only knows where she is suppose to be and where her place is in this world. I struggle with the selfishness of it all....on my part. God continues to test me, through this experiement. He is trying to teach me patience and trust. I will continue to pray also for guidance, as God WILL continue to surprise me with many things..... To God be the Glory.....for the things he has done. Peace Sue

No comments: