Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have thought about the last several days and how God continues to surprise me, yes me!
The first surprise i recieved and I was shocked, is during our dinner at Alpha,Monday night. One of the women in our group shared with me that I inspired her to read the Bible! ?? Me ?? I was shocked and confused, because I do not remember what I said that made a profound inpact on her. I feel elated after I had time to let it sink in. Another member of our team said that he also went looking for a study Bible because he was also excited to try something like I had.? I am totally convinced that the Holy Spirit gave me the right words that night and showed my friends in my group my love of God, and my interest in the Bible that I was using. ( Study Bible)
In continueing my surprises I recieved an Email from my daughter Mary. It was a great devotion for today the second Wednesday of lent. I am not surprised by my daughters faith, but I continue to be surprised in all that she continues to do, in her walk with God.
She joined a church in Sioux Falls,where she knew no one. She now after just a short time, is a youth group mentor, a cookie server, a greeter, and a babysitter in the nursery. WOW. The Holy Spirit is directing and guiding her to serve and continue to grow in her faith. Continue to be surprsied every day! Peace Sue

No comments: