Sunday, February 10, 2008

Relationships

So, so far most of my suprises have been through relationships. Which I think is cool because lately I'd been having some problems with that. I've bonded with Sam and Eddy a lot which is really cool because they are deffinately two people I can just hang out with and do nothing and have fun. I also went to Leah's. That was kind of a big thing becuase we got in a big fight last year and it hasn't really been the same. We really bonded again the other night, just telling eachother everything that is going on in our lives. I suppose suprises coming through my relationships is a good way to recieve it. But who knows? I still feel like I'm overlooking some day to day things.
I'll keep an eye out, and in the mean time, I'm always ready for it God.

Jackie

No comments: