Saturday, February 16, 2008

struggling to blogg

I have sat at my computer several times in the last few days, thinking that I wanted to share certain things in my blogg, but when I began to write, it surprised me how hard it was to put down in words. As I continue to pray, Surprise me God, I continue to find repeition in the message God is giving me. To simplify my life and enjoy the small things and blessings that happen on a daily basis. Also to do kind things that surprises others.
I still think that God surprises us with joy in our hearts as we pray Surprise me God on a daily basis. It is a surrender of sorts to give God the will to do as he sees fit. The peace that I feel since doing this is amazing....and comforting. I will continue to look for the big and small surprises each and every day....Peace Sue

No comments: